The Lilly Jo Project
We firmly believe that when exposed to the basic principles of mental health from an early age, kids are empowered to:
- Be proactive about maintaining good mental health into adulthood
- Ultimately reach their full potential and achieve their dreams!
The Problems We Face
1 in 5 people have suicidal thoughts, 1 in 14 people self-harm, and 1 in 15 people attempt suicide. We believe that this is far too many.
Here are a few key underlying problems:
• 75% with a mental health condition start developing it before 18.
• Teachers and parents lack quality mental health resources.
• Support services are overwhelmed, have long wait times, and require a referral.
• Existing mental health curriculum does not resonate with kids and teens.
Sources: *Mind, MFHA England, MQ: Transforming Mental Health
Our free online self-help resource is available 24/7, and is designed to help people manage and overcome the most common mental health challenges such as:
- Low mood
- Anxiety & Stress
- Self Harm
- Eating Disorders
- Low Self-Esteem
- Childhood Trauma &
In addition to these core resource pages available for children and adults, we also publish the following on a regular basis:
Learn more at https://www.thelilyjoproject.com/