Year 12 Welcome Pack
If the applicant has been offered an admissions placement at our Sixth Form for September 2019, please be advised that in order to finalise the admission application we kindly request that both Parent(s)/Carer(s) and the applicant together complete the below online data collection form by Saturday 31 August 2019.
In advance of completing the form please take some time to read through and understand the below downloadable documents. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Sixth Form Administrator on (020) 8429 0005 Ext: 191 and we will be happy to assist you.
KEY SCHOOL POLICIES & AGREEMENTS
*Please Read Through All Documents Listed Below* - (When Completing The Online Registration Form You Will Be Asked To Confirm Whether You Have Read And Understood These Documents)
- Biometric Consent
- E-Safety Agreement form - Parents - June 2019
- E-Safety Agreement Form - Student - June 2019
- E-Safety Policy - April 2019
- Haydon School Parent Privacy Notice
- Haydon School Student Privacy Notice
- Home School Partnership Agreement Sixth Form
- Letter - Governors Fund - June 2019
- Letter - SIMS Parent App - June 2019
- Relationship Charter - February 2019
- School Trips - Behaviour
- SIMS Parent App- Policy June 2019 Draft
- The Use Of Images and Fundraising Information
Please complete a separate Online Registration Form for each Applicant accepting a placement at our Sixth Form in September 2019. Before starting, please ensure you have read all of the above documents.
USEFUL INFORMATION AND FURTHER GUIDANCE
- Sixth Form Welcome Pack
- Admission Policy 2019-2020
- Sims Parent App Help Guide (To follow )
- Easyfundraising Letter
- Free School Meal Letter
- Governors Funding letter & Registration document
- Key Dates
- PTA Information
- School Day Timings
- School Sixth Form Dress Code
- Show My Homework Information
- Year 12 Transition Materials
- Login information for ‘Parentpay’, ‘School Email’, ‘ShowMyHomeWork’ and network logins will be issued to all New to Haydon students during the first week in September 2019 by Form Tutors, all existing year 11 students on roll at Haydon moving to Sixth Form will keep their existing user credentials.