Once students receive their exam results, if they have met our entrance criteria, they will then be able to enrol as a Haydon Sixth Form student.
Registration Day for Haydon Students - Thursday 22 August
Current Haydon students will be able to register on GCSE results day (Thursday 22 August) immediately after collecting their results between 8.30-11.30am. We will check students have met the overall grade requirements as well as those for individual subjects. If students have not met our grade requirements, Mrs Martin and Miss Mead will be on hand to offer guidance on alternative options at Haydon Sixth Form or elsewhere if appropriate.
New to Haydon Registration Day - Friday 23 August
New to Haydon students wanting to enrol to study at Haydon Sixth Form will be welcome to do so on Friday 23 August 9-11am. Students should bring their original exam results, their passport or birth certificate with them, a latest school report including attendance, and a copy of a Council Tax bill 2019/20.
Please email Mrs Faraj email@example.com if you are unable to attend on 22 or 23 August as applicable.
Registration to Haydon Sixth Form is a two-step process:
1) Register in person for your courses in the Sixth Form Centre; then
2) Complete our Online Registration Form below
This is to be completed between results day and 31 August 2019. Please note, we will not be able to issue students with timetables on 3 September 2019 until this has been completed.
Computers will be available on Thursday 22 and Friday 23 August if you would like to complete online registration at this time.
- Current Haydon students collect GCSE Results and enrol on 22 August 2019 - 8.30-11: 30am
- New to Haydon Sixth Form students enrol on 23 August 2019 - 9:00-11:00am
- Mathematics Entry Exam - Wednesday 28 August 2019 - 10:00 am
- Online registration documents deadline - 31 August 2019
- Year 12 Induction Afternoon (Form time/timetable collection) – 3 September 2019- 1:15pm
- First day of 2019/20 academic year - 4 September 2019 - 8:30am
- Transition work to be completed - 4 September 2019