Year 7 Welcome Information
If your child has been offered an admissions placement at our school for September 2019, please be advised that in order to finalise your child’s the admission application we kindly request that you complete the below online data collection form by Monday 24 June 2019.
In advance of completing the form please take some time to read through and understand the below downloadable documents. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the School Admissions office on (020) 8429 0005 selecting option 3 for Year 7-11 Admissions and we will be happy to assist.
- Biometric Consent
- E-Safety Agreement form - Parents - June 2019
- E-Safety Agreement Form - Student - June 2019
- E-Safety Policy - April 2019
- Haydon School Parent Privacy Notice
- Haydon School Student Privacy Notice
- Home School Agreement - Yr7-8
- Letter - Governors Fund - June 2019
- Letter - SIMS Parent App - June 2019
- Relationship Charter - February 2019
- School Trips - Behaviour
- SIMS Parent App- Policy June 2019 Draft
- The Use Of Images and Fundraising Information
Please complete a separate Online Form for each Year 7 Child accepting a placement at Haydon School in September 2019. Before starting, please ensure you have read the above documents.
USEFUL INFORMATION AND FURTHER GUIDANCE
- Welcome letter - Info for new Parents
- Welcome to Haydon School Presentation
- Admission Policy 2019-2020
- Sims Parent App Help Guide (Document to follow)
- Easyfundraising Letter
- Free School Meal Letter
- Governors Funding letter & Registration document
- Key Dates
- PTA Information
- School Day Timings
- School Uniform Sales Info
- Show My Homework Information
- Year 7 Curriculum Guide
- Login information for Parentpay will be posted home to Parents during the last week of the Summer Holidays.
- The Login details for 'Show My Homework' will be issued to Students directly through Form Tutors during the first week of term.
HAYDON YEAR 7 TRANSITION MATERIALS