Year 7 Welcome Information
If your child has been offered an admissions placement at our school for September 2020, please be advised that in order to finalise your child’s the admission application we kindly request that you complete the below online data collection form by Monday 22 June 2020.
In advance of completing the form please take some time to read through and understand the below downloadable documents. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the School Admissions office by email on firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist you.
KEY SCHOOL POLICIES & AGREEMENTS
*Please Read All Documents Listed Below* - (When Completing The Data Collection Form You Will Be Asked To Confirm Whether You Have Read And Understood The Schools Expectations)
- Biometric Notification 2020
- E-Safety Agreement Form - Parents
- E-Safety Agreement Form - Student
- E-Safety Policy - April 2015
- Haydon School Parent/ Student Privacy Notice
- Home School Agreement - Yr7-8
- Yellow Brick Road Fund Booklet
- Yellow Brick Road Fund Letter
- Letter - SIMS Parent App
- Relationship Charter
- School Trips - Behaviour
- SIMS Parent App - Policy June 2019
- The Use Of Images and Fundraising Information
- Protection of Biometric Information Policy
Please complete a separate online form for each Year 7 child accepting a placement at Haydon School in September 2020. Before starting, please ensure you have read the above documents.
USEFUL INFORMATION AND FURTHER GUIDANCE
- Welcome Letter - Info for new Parents (Headteacher)
- Welcome Letter - Info for new Parents (Year Team)
- Admission Policy 2020-2021 (YR7-11)
- Sims Parent App Help Guide
- Easyfundraising Letter
- Free School Meal Letter
- Key Dates 2020 - 2021
- PTA Information
- School Day Timings
- School Uniform Sales Info
- Show My Homework Information
- Year 7 Curriculum Guide
- Safeguarding - Operation Encompass
- Haydon School Prospectus
- More details on how to activate your ParentPay account will be posted home to Parents. This information will be sent out shortly in a separate correspondence.
- The Login details for 'Show My Homework' will be issued to students directly via form tutors during the first week of term in September.