Year 7 Welcome Information
If your child has been offered an Admission placement at our school for September 2021, please be advised that in order to finalise your child’s the Admission Application we kindly request that you complete the below online data collection form by Friday 18 June 2021.
In advance of completing the form please take some time to read through and understand the below downloadable documents. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the School Admissions Office by email on firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist you.
KEY SCHOOL POLICIES & AGREEMENTS
*Please Read All Documents Listed Below* - (When Completing The Data Collection Form You Will Be Asked To Confirm Whether You Have Read And Understood The Schools Expectations)
- E-Safety Agreement Form - Parents
- E-Safety Agreement Form - Student
- E-Safety Policy
- Haydon School Parent/ Student Privacy Notice
- Home School Partnership Agreement - Year 7/8
- Yellow Brick Road Fund Letter
- Yellow Brick Road Fund Booklet
- Letter - SIMS Parent App
- Relationship Charter
- Relationship Charter Covid-19 Addendum (1) September 2020
- School Trips - Behaviour
- SIMS Parent App - Policy
- The Use Of Images and Fundraising Information
- Protection of Biometric Information Policy
Please complete a separate online form for each Year 7 child accepting a placement at Haydon School in September 2021. Before starting, please ensure you have read the above documents.
USEFUL INFORMATION AND FURTHER GUIDANCE
- Summer School 2021
- Haydon Transition Summer School 2021 - Letter to Parents
- Welcome Letter - Info for new Parents (Headteacher)
- Welcome Letter - Info for new Parents (Year Team)
- Admission Policy 2021-2022 (YR7-11)
- Sims Parent App Help Guide
- Easyfundraising Letter
- Free School Meal Letter
- Key Dates 2021 - 2022
- PTA Information
- School Day Timings
- School Uniform Sales Info
- Show My Homework Information
- Year 7 Curriculum Guide
- Safeguarding - Operation Encompass
- Haydon School Prospectus
- More details on how to activate your ParentPay account will be posted home to Parents. This information will be sent out towards the end of August in a separate correspondence.
- The Login details for 'Show My Homework' will be issued to students directly via form tutors during the first week of term in September.