Please see a list of relevant resources and links for teaching and support staff at Haydon School :
Click here for a guide to run video Parents Evening appointments
Training and Development Resources
Staff Training and Development Google Drive
Haydon School Learning Blog
The National College
- Exclusive access to hundreds of webinars on teaching and learning, leadership and management and safeguarding
- Authenticate with LGfL TrustNet first
- Use the recommended watch list on the tab on the left hand-side to see titles recommended for Haydon staff
PiXL: Partners in excellence
- A wealth of subject specific, leadership and whole school resources for every level of school teacher
- You will need to enter the school’s PiXL username and password
Association of School and College Lecturers
- First-class CPD, leadership and career development for school and college leaders and aspiring senior leaders.
- Earlier Summer series of webinars are available here
- Autumn 2020 Series: https://www.ascl.org.uk/leadingon-autumn2020
- Spring 2021 Series: Click Here
New recordings and resources will be added to this link, about 48hrs after each session takes place so you will need to keep returning to the page.
Staff Room Learning Library
- Use our on-line checkout system, scan the pages you are interested in or read the whole book. Try implementing what you have read, consider the impact of on your practice as a leader or in the classroom.
- Finally complete a MARS form from the Training and Development Google Drive here
The Schools, Students and Teachers network
- Access to the SSAT blog, the SSAT journal, resources and training courses.
- Use your lgflmail e-mail address as the username and the password you were sent (click reset password if you have forgotten).
A free to schools publication which includes ‘Best Practice’ research based articles, podcasts, teaching resources and opinion pieces from leading educational minds, practising teachers and research schools.
Eef - Education endowment foundation
The Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) is an independent charity dedicated to breaking the link between family income and educational achievement. They support schools with evidence led research on a wide range of educational topics. Click on the link to access their catalogue of research papers evidencing best practice in different school subjects and a range of school based topics.