Accepting your In-Year Admission
YEAR 7-11 IN-YEAR ADMISSION WELCOME PACK
If your child has been formally offered an in-year admissions transfer to our school following a scheduled meeting with the year team, please be advised that in order to finalise your child’s the admission application we kindly request that you complete the below online data collection form.
In advance of completing the form please take some time to read through and understand the below downloadable documents.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions office on (020) 8429 0005 selecting option 3 for ‘Year 7-11 Admissions’ and a member of our staff will be more than happy to assist you.
IN-YEAR ADMISSIONS WELCOME PACK
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Home/School Partnership Agreement
- E-Safety Agreement Form - Parent
- E-Safety Agreement Form - Student
- Medical Form for Trip/School Trip Behaviour Agreement
- Sims Learning Gateway Letter
- Sims Learning Gateway Usage Policy
- Haydon School Parent Privacy Notice
- Haydon School Student Privacy Notice
- Use of Student Photographic Images & Consent to Receive Fundraising Information
Please complete a separate Online Form for each Child accepting an in-year transfer placement at Haydon School. Before starting, please ensure you have read the above documents.
|CLICK HERE TO START ONLINE FORM|
|(ONLY COMPLETE IF FORMALLY OFFERED A PLACE)|
OTHER USEFUL DOCUMENTATION
- Haydon School Acceptance Form
- Pupil Information and Cover Letter
- Biometric Consent Form
- Student Privacy Notice
- Sims Learning Gateway Help Guide
- Easyfundraising Letter
- Free School Meal Letter
- Governors Funding letter
- Key Dates 2018-2019
- PTA Information
- School Day Timings
- School Uniform Sales Info
- Show My Homework Information
- Parentpay Login letters and Show My Homework Login information will be given to students on their first day of school.