PE & Extra Curricular Sport
Sport and Physical Education are defining features of Haydon School. We benefit from outstanding facilities which enable us to deliver a varied and engaging curriculum.
We have a comprehensive extra-curricular programme which continues to grow, utilising expertise from local community clubs and the expertise of numerous non-PE staff.
We currently have 8 full-time and 2 part-time specialist PE Teachers and benefit from 3 dedicated indoor PE spaces, which include a full-sized 4 badminton court sports-hall, a Multi-use ‘soft-impact floor’ Gymnasium (3 badminton court size), which includes an Indoor rowing fitness balcony and a 1960’s Gymnasium. Furthermore we have 3 sets of outdoor hard-courts and extensive playing fields. There are 2 dedicated PE teaching class rooms, with full IT facilities and our own class set of I-Pad computer tablets.
We enter National, County and numerous Borough sporting competitions, alongside staging our own intra-school form sporting competitions.
Our Faculty Twitter Accounts:
Our Partner Community Clubs
- London United Basketball http://londonunited.eu/
- Sweet Science Boxing http://www.sweetscience-fitness.co.uk/contac_us.html
- Hillingdon Rowing Club http://www.hillingdonrowing.com/
- Harrow Korfball http://www.harrowkorfball.com/
- Queensmead Trampolining Club http://queensmead-tc.co.uk/
- Ruislip Rangers F.C. http://ruisliprangersyfc.org.uk/
- Ruislip R.F.C. http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/ruislip/
- Pinner R.F.C. http://www.pinnerrugby.com/
- Eastcote C.C. http://eastcotecc.hitscricket.com/default.aspx
- Wembley Stallions American Football http://wembleystallions.co.uk/
Extra Curricular Timetable
The latest PE Extra Curricular Timetable is available here
|Mrs M Richards||Head of Physical Educationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Miss H Egan||Head of Girls Physical Educationemail@example.com|
|Mr E Wake||Head of Boys Physical Educationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms K Glynnemail@example.com|
|Mr P Addisonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr D Gooch||Assistant Headteacheremail@example.com|
|Mr D Gosling||Assistant Headteacherfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs J Guest||Deputy Headteacheremail@example.com|
|Mrs M Wall||Assistant Headteacherfirstname.lastname@example.org|